Survival Checkpoint can help you stay safe when disaster strikes. Survival Checkpoint: The ultimate guide to…
Looking for the best fixed blade knife under 100 bucks? You’re in the right place because we have put together a list of the most popular and best selling survival knives that fit the bill.
Before you buy a new knife for your survival kit, be sure to check out these proven winners:
If you’re following the site, you may recognize this beauty from our Best Fixed Blade Knife Under 50 Dollars post and here it is again on the 100 Dollar post because it really is that good of a survival knife that we give it our #1 recommendation for both lists!
Yes, the Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife is one of the best all-around survival knives available on the market at any price point. With nearly 2,500 positive reviews on Amazon.com posted under one seller alone, it is easy to see why this is a no-brainer to pack in your survival kit or bug out bag. You can check availability on Amazon.com by clicking this link to be taken directly to the website’s product page.
The KA-BAR Becker BK2 Campanion Fixed Blade Knife is a perennial favorite of outdoors people and survivalists alike. This explains why it is one of the highest rated and reviewed survival knives of all time on Amazon.com.
The KA-BAR Becker BK2 Campanion Fixed Blade Knife is a full-duty survival tool that boasts the following features:
- is manufactured in Olean, New York – USA
- has a total length of 10.5 inches with full tang construction
- features a 5.5 inch powder coated high-carbon steel blade
- drop-point design with versatile 20 degree point angle for prying tasks
- includes a unique glass-filled hard shell locking nylon sheath which keeps blade sharp
Since this fixed blade survival/bushcraft knife is so popular, it is easy to find at many sporting good and camping stores. However, the best prices we have seen are online at Amazon.com, you can check the current price of the KA-BAR Becker BK2 Campanion Fixed Blade Knife by clicking here to be taken directly to the Amazon.com website.
#3 – Morakniv Garberg
The Morakniv Garberg is a full tang, fixed blade knife with a 4.3 inch powder coated carbon steel blade. Here are more of this knife’s features:
- Full tang carbon steel knife with leather sheath is powerful enough to handle the harshest tasks without any risk of breaking
- Top grade powder-coated carbon steel blade features razor sharpness, super high hardness, and exceptional toughness and corrosion resistance
- Tough, impact resistant polyamide handle; includes handsome leather sheath
- Square-edged ground spine blade can be used as a striker with fire steel (sold separately)
- Total length 9.0 inches, the blade length is 4.3 inches, the blade thickness 0.13 inches, knife weight is 9.6 oz.
The Gerber StrongArm Fixed Blade Knife rounds out our list, but don’t consider it a last-place contender. This knife has hundreds of solid reviews and a cult-like following comprised mostly of ex-military and special forces dudes. We don’t know exactly why the Gerber StrongArm Fixed Blade Knife is so popular, but we do accept the experts’ opinions.
Here’s what we do know. The Gerber StrongArm Fixed Blade Knife has:
- The StrongArm features a coyote brown handle and fine edge, full tang 420HC steel blade
- Ceramic blade coating and rubberized diamond texture grip
- A striking pommel at the base of the handle breaks through hard surfaces
- Four mounting pieces and sheath can be used for mounting on MOLLE, belt, or in drop-leg fashion
- Proudly made in USA at Gerber’s Portland, Oregon factory
Although very popular, we struggled to find this model in many popular sporting good and camping supply stores. However, it’s nearly always available on Amazon.com and usually for a great price relative to what we found elsewhere. You can check out the Gerber StrongArm Fixed Blade Knife on Amazon.com by clicking on this link to be taken directly to their website.
Conclusion: Best Fixed Blade Knife Under 100
Buying the best fixed blade knife under 100 dollars is a simple task once the research has been done. We recommend the knives listed above and recommend you share your experiences with survival gear, supplies, strategies, etc to help the next outdoors person to benefit from the things you’ve learned along the way. Together we have incredible power and we can make it through anything, as long as we’re prepared.