Survival Checkpoint can help you stay safe when disaster strikes. Survival Checkpoint: The ultimate guide to…
The Best Gifts for Preppers – Personal Favorites
Buy the best gifts for preppers with these ideas:
Choosing an ideal gift for someone can be a tedious task. When it comes to choosing the best gifts for preppers it can be more difficult as they are almost prepared for everything from an early age. Such people are even prepared for an apocalypse. Some way or the other you rely on such people in your daily lives.
Gifting such people with useful gifts can be thought of as a token of thanks indirectly. So you ought to gift something lovely to the people who are ready to take the charge for you. You must gift them the products or services that they find useful. These gifts must be from the collection of useful items, unlike the casual ones. No bubble baths or neckties must be chosen for such people. This might be a daunting task for you if you aren’t familiar with that prepping or self-reliance is.
The lifestyle of preppers
- The lifestyle of preppers is like the off-grid living style which means living a self-
sufficient lifestyle. Imagine to live without electricity and all the comfort can be a
- It also means you staying independent from the comfort or energy grids like the time
a few decades back. It might scare you if asked to generate your power supply, but
that’s how preppers live.
- Surviving in a remote area which is very cold can also be a feature of the preppers.
Living self-sufficiently in a hospitable climate is quite challenging.
- Living like preppers would mean to save money, living off-grid, living without the
internet and away from people, spending more time with nature, to accept
challenges and much more.
- To sum it up, it means how much energy can you save and live without it. Preppers
prefer to be honest with them by accepting the best that suits them.
Best gifts for preppers
Now that you know how preppers live, choosing a gift that helps them can be quite
challenging. If you have a prep friend then you need to be careful while choosing a gift for
him. Below is a list of ideas you can follow to choose gifts for preppers.
- Emergency edibles – In case of emergency people usually rushes here and there for
food, especially in stores. The food shortage situations can lead to panic amongst
people. Preppers need sufficient food to feed their family and themselves in such a
situation. So gifting them a stock of non-perishable foods can be a great idea. Try
buying a packaged food and gifting them to your prep friends.
- Long term foods – A disaster can last for long. Its duration cannot be predicted always.
In such cases, even the stock of packaged foods might not suffice. So you need to
think of something that can last long. So try gifting a packet of seed that can be
grown and last for days and months. Or preps can grow food in their garden
backyards which can be a safe option during such situations.
- Clean water supply – Drinking clean water is important as most of the time it can be
contaminated and can be fatal to health. A source of water like tap, stream, filter
and more can assure you of the purity and hence safe drinking. Gifting them a mini-
filter is a good idea as it is portable and can be carried to places.
- Firestarter – It is useful for lighting fire during campfires. A lighter cannot always
perform better as the fluid might keep on finishing early. So a flint fire starter can
perform better than the normal ones. It cannot be damaged easily and it smaller in
size. Hence this can also be a better option to gift to the preps.
- Compass – A compass that is military-grade is a good idea for gifts for preppers. It is
also important and necessary for any prepper out there. A durable, classic and high-
quality compass must be gifted to the preppers. Make sure that the compass is
reliable and stays long.
You can try the above ideas and choose any one of these to gift to your prep friends. Make
sure that you gift them good quality stuff so that it is reliable and durable. So appreciate the
efforts of preppers with such gift ideas.
Like this article? Pin it on Pinterest!
<<Return to SurvivalCheckpoint.com home page>>